27 Aug 2014

Berry Yummy

I'm not normally one for breakfast when I'm in a rush, I love to make a nice breakfast at the weekend when I can take my time to enjoy it, but if I'm heading off to work, I will usually sacrifice breakfast for a couple more minuted in bed! 

Recently I have heard lots of good things about the Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender so thought I'd give it a go! 


Things you need:

A handful of blueberries

A couple of strawberries

A handful of raspberries

A handful of blackberries

A slice of chopped mango

A thick slice of chopped pineapple

1 chopped banana

Once you have all of your fruit prepared, chuck it all into the bottle.


And place on the blender...


Add some milk. I only add a little as I like it quite thick, but add as much as you like depending on the consistency you prefer.


And for the fun bit, BLEND........


And finally twist the bottle off and ENJOY! (Preferably outside in the sunshine like I did today, or the best part about it is you can take it with you on the go!)


There are all sorts of different ingredients you can add and I will most definitely be experimenting more with my Blend-Active!

If you want to check it out for yourself then you can do so on Amazon and I'm telling you, at £19.99 its a serious bargain not to be missed!  


No comments:

Post a Comment